Monday, January 27, 2014

VITACOST HAUL! (And how to get your $10.00 off coupon)

My package from Vitacost finally arrived tonight, and I was as excited opening the box as I was on Christmas Day 1993 opening all my toys. I told my husband it was groceries, which wasn't all too much a lie, it was food after all ;)
I tore open all the bubble wrap and found the most lovely glass jars inside. My haul of Walden Farms products, TO DIE FOR products, might I add.
The minimum order of most of their products is 2, which really, who cares, you're going to devour the whole jar anyway, so stock up while you can. I don't know how they do it, it must be a secret like Santa Claus and Elves or something. They say it's all natural, but the kicker is that the products are....wait for it......
SUGAR FREE
CARB FREE
CALORIE FREE
FAT FREE
WHAT?! Is that possible? Like I said, it's some crazy family secret, but I bought it. And now I'm hooked. I would rather cut some costs on other groceries in order to fund my Walden Farms addiction. <cough> Healthy addiction!

The amazing thing about these products is they are actually 100% delicious and hardly taste like you're missing out on the real thing. In fact, Mrs. Butterworth ain't got nuthin' on WF (Walden Farms, because the short form is way better!)  I also thought I would try the syrup for my son, it's a great alternative to regular sugar infested pancake topper. No sugar = no toddler sugar high = happy mama.

If you're going to eat clean, you're going to have times where you need to binge. So why not binge clean? Instead of making a stack of french toast and dousing it in high sugar syrup, go for some protein waffles and WF syrup?

In my humble opinion, which clearly isn't worth a lot, I would rather extend the years of my life by eating clean and binging on these products, than spend less money on food and eat crap.

End of story.
Now off to eat my BBQ'd chicken breast before bed. Bam. Delish.

Cheers,
Em

Click on the word below to get your $10.00 coupon from Vitacost. Unfortunately the shipping is a bit much, but people, the products are worth their weight in gold. Now go now!

TEN DOLLAR OFF COUPON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment